Mike Whitfield’s Workout Finishers Review
Okay – So Mike Whitfield Reckons He’s Created The ‘Done-For-You’ System That’ll See The End To Weight Loss Plateau! This We’ve Got To See, Because If It Works…
You know, there are so many workout and fat loss programs on the market that it becomes easy to dismiss new ones as just more of the same old, same old. So, we’re doing our best to put aside our cynicism when we see that fitness trainer, Mike Whitfield (who used to sport a 46” waist and wore XXXL clothes) is promoting his done-for-you system that will see you losing the lard without losing the muscle.
So, for the low down and dirty inside story on whether Workout Finishes is a saint or sinner, read on to find out our results.
What do you get for your money?
D’you know, somehow it’s just more credible to take advice on weight loss and fitness from a person who genuinely used to wobble when they walked! After all, when you’re desperate to lose weight and all you see is people with perfect bodies telling you what to do, it kinda makes it hard to swallow.
And Mike is very honest about how overweight and unfit he used to be, along with being frank about how he came to let himself become this way. So, let’s see what the Workout Finishers actually consists of.
- Component #1 – The 40 Workout Finishers Manual. This consists of, yep – you guessed it – 40 interval and finisher techniques specifically designed to bust through those fat cells with the minimum amount of time. Plus, you also get detailed information about why these work as well as they do.
- Component #2 – The “Torch” Fat Loss Program. A four week program specifically designed to be complimentary to the 40 Workout Finishers manual. This provides you with exact information on reps, intensity and each part of the program – including video walk-thru instruction.
- Component #3 – Workout Training Log. Does exactly what it says in the title!
- Component #4 – Workout Finishers Exercise Library. A video walk-thru showing you the exact technique of every exercise in the program.
- Component #5 – The Simplified Nutrition Plan – because no weight and fat loss program is complete without simple, nutritional advice.
Who is it for?
When you first look at Workout Finishers you get the impression that it’s simply for those who’re already pretty fit, but have reached that awful ‘plateau’ stage where you just can’t lose those last few pounds! You know, that ‘what the hell else do I have to do to be able to fit back into those pants’ frustration that you feel like screaming as you add another mile onto your treadmill run.
But actually, Workout Finishers offers advantages to people of all levels of fitness. And that means couch potatoes right up to those who are trying to drop those last few pounds without risking their hard-earned muscle tone. Both men and women, young and old. This is because with every Finisher exercise, there’s also an easier version. And you can also combine the two together to really personalize your workout plan.
Plus – and this is quite unique with such an exercise plan, Workout Finishers is something that fitness trainers can also take advantage of, because once you’ve got this ‘done-for-you’ system down pat, you can use it to get the same outstanding results with your clients.
Who is Mike Whitfield?
Mike Whitfield is a certified fitness trainer who is not ashamed to admit that he used to be extremely overweight and unfit. In fact, this is probably a huge advantage, because he’s got first-hand knowledge of the pain, hardship and sheer humiliation necessary to go from being fat and flabby, to gaining the body you’ve always dreamed of.
Champion of ‘short, sharp workouts,’ Mike is regularly featured on various fitness blogs, including Turbulence Training, Times Union, Men’s Health and the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
- One thing that’s going to get a lot of people stoked about Workout Finishers is the length of the exercises. Not one for slogging out on hours of cardio per week, Mike’s Workout Finishers is all about targeting the muscle groups in short, intense bursts. The result? Fat loss in the shortest possible workout time – which is surely an advantage in anyone’s book.
- The video walk-thru of each exercise is a great plus. Because whilst pictures and text are great, you can’t beat actually being able to see the technique with your own eyes.
- The nutrition part of the program is truly simple to understand. Loads of information condensed into exactly what you need to know, with no need to have a PhD in nutrition to understand it.
- You don’t have to give up any of your favorite workouts to gain the advantage of Workout Finishers. Because, exactly as the name suggests, these are exercises you do to finish off your workout – and that boost your metabolism considerably over the following 24 hours or longer.
- A massive 60 day, no quibble money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the product.
- Well – much as we’d love to say that Workout Finishers is a miracle cure to fat loss, we’re afraid it’s not so. (But when we find that, we’ll be sure to let you know – from the deck of our million dollar yacht, of course!). So, if you want to drop the pounds, you’ve gotta put in the effort – it’s a simple matter of physics.
- Much as this is being marketed as a ‘done-for-you’ program, what Workout Finishers can’t provide you with is motivation. You have to bring that along yourself. But, and this is true for most people, once you see the fat start to diminish, that gives you all the motivation that you’ll ever need (and if it doesn’t, then you probably didn’t really want to get fit anyway).
The Bottom Line
Well, we’ve gotta hand it to Mike – because Workout Finishers does exactly what it says on the label. Sure – it’s hard work. Sure – you need to be committed. But as a great addition to your current fitness regime, this is one program that certainly gets the thumbs up from us. And, as an added bonus, the science behind the Workout Finishers technique is likely to see you changing more of your workout for the better. After all, who honestly wants to be running that treadmill for one second longer than they need to? And once you get your head around exactly why Workout Finishers is so effective, here’s betting that your whole attitude to fitness gets a makeover.
Well done, Mike!